Scandinavian Foreign Exchange Committee
The Scandinavian FX Committee (SFXC) is a forum bringing together representatives of the Scandinavian central banks and market participants to meet regularly and discuss current issues on the wholesale Foreign Exchange (FX) Market.
The Riksbank participates in the Global FX Committee responsible for maintaining the FX Global Code of Conduct. Within this framework, a Scandinavian FX Committee is established to discuss issues concerning the Global Code and to exchange views on the functioning of the Scandinavian FX markets.
The Committee is composed of representatives of Sveriges Riksbank, Norges Bank, Danmarks Nationalbank and private sector representatives with a prominent role in the Scandinavian currencies. The Committee meets twice a year.
- 15/11/2022 Minutes SFXC 24 October 2022
- 15/11/2022 Agenda SFXC 24 October 2022
- 16/08/2022 Agenda SFXC 18 May 2022
- 16/08/2022 Minutes SFXC 18 May 2022
- 15/11/2021 Minutes SFXC 26 October 2021
- 25/10/2021 Agenda SFXC 26 October 2021
- 30/09/2020 Agenda SFXC 30 September 2020
- 30/09/2020 Minutes SFXC meeting 30 September 2020
- 12/11/2019 Minutes SFXC meeting 12 November 2019
- 12/11/2019 Agenda SFXC 12 November 2019
- 14/05/2019 Minutes SFXC meeting 14 May 2019
- 14/05/2019 Agenda SFXC 14 May 2019
- 20/11/2018 Minutes SFXC meeting 20 November 2018
- 20/11/2018 Agenda SFXC 20 November 2018
- 04/06/2018 Minutes SFXC meeting 4 June 2018
- 04/06/2018 Agenda SFXC 4 June 2018
Thanks for your feedback!
Your comment could not be sent, please try again later
Questions? Visit our FAQ on kundo.se (opens i new window).