Approximately once a month the Riksbank publishes the series Economic Commentaries. The series include for instance brief investigations and debate pieces. The authors are Executive Board members and other officials. The opinions expressed in Economic Commentaries are the sole responsibility of the authors and should not be interpreted as reflecting the views of Sveriges Riksbank.
- 18/05/2018 The Riksbank’s oversight of the financial infrastructure
- 17/05/2018 Economic commentaries: Times are changing and so are payment patterns
- 14/03/2018 Are Bitcoin and other crypto-assets money?
- 22/02/2018 The finances of housing cooperatives and financial stability
- 16/02/2018 IFRS 9 – the new accounting standard for credit loss recognition
- 01/02/2018 Perspectives on housing construction
- 30/01/2018 Has wage development been affected by changes in the composition of the group of employees?