Staff Memos enable staff to publish longer analyses in their own name. The opinions expressed in Staff Memos are those of the authors and are not to be seen as the Riksbank’s standpoint. The analyses in Staff Memos contribute to the analysis on issues associated with the Riksbank’s operations.
- 20/03/2018 Indebtedness in various age groups in Sweden
- 20/12/2017 How are household cashflows and consumption affected by higher interest rates?
- 20/12/2017 Labour supply has increased surprisingly rapidly
- 11/12/2017 Drivers and implications of the strong growth in consumption loans .pdf
- 20/06/2017 Expectations, premiums and forward rates
- 20/06/2017 The effect of repo rate path changes on asset prices
- 20/06/2017 Common features in short maturity interest rate forecasts
- 19/05/2017 Appropriate capital ratios in major Swedish banks – new perspectives
- 11/04/2017 Merchanting and multinational enterprises - important explanations for Sweden´s current account surplus .pdf