Working Paper Series
The Working Paper Series presents research reports on matters in the sphere of activities of the Riksbank that are considered to be of interest to a wider public. The papers are to be regarded as reports on ongoing studies and the authors will be pleased to receive comments.
The views expressed in Working Papers are the responsibility of the authors and should not be interpreted as reflecting the views of the Executive Board of Sveriges Riksbank in the matters concerned.
Occasional Paper Series was published until 2013.
- 28/06/2018 No. 356 Reduced "Border Effects", FTAs and International Trade
- 26/06/2018 No. 353 Learning on the Job and the Cost of Business Cycles (Revised June 2018)
- 20/06/2018 No. 355 A shadow rate without a lower bound constraint
- 07/06/2018 No. 354 Trade Credit and Pricing: An Empirical Evaluation
- 13/03/2018 No. 352 Conditional exchange rate pass-through: evidence from Sweden
- 12/03/2018 No. 351 The impact of monetary policy on household borrowing - a high-frequency IV identification