The commemorative book “Sveriges Riksbank and the History of Central Banking”
The commemorative book “Sveriges Riksbank and the History of Central Banking” was published during the Riksbank’s 350th anniversary year. It describes the historical development of the Riksbank and a few other important central banks.
The book is published by Cambridge University Press. It can be ordered/bought from bookshops or directly from the publisher.
The editors are: Rodney Edvinsson from Stockholm University, Tor Jacobson from Sveriges Riksbank and Daniel Waldenström from IFN and Paris School of Economics.
The authors are:
- Rodney Edvinsson, Stockholm University, Tor Jacobson, Sveriges Riksbank, and Daniel Waldenström, IFN and Paris School of Economics.
- Michael Bordo, Rutgers University, and Pierre Siklos, Wilfrid Laurier University
- Klas Fregert, Lund University
- Charles Goodhart, London School of Economics
- Pablo Martin-Aceña, Universidad de Alcalá
- Marc Flandreau, University of Pennsylvania and Vincent Bignon, Banque de France
- Jan Luiten van Zanden and Gerarda Westerhuis, University of Utrecht
- Øyvind Eitrheim, Norges Bank, and Jan Tore Klovland, Norwegian School of Economics
- Gianni Toniolo, LUISS School of European Political Economy
- Masato Shizume, Waseda University
- Barry Eichengreen, University of California, Berkeley
- Jakob de Haan, University of Groningen
- Franklin Allen, Imperial College, Xian Gu, Central University of Finance and Economics and Jun Qian, Fudan University
- Otmar Issing, Goethe University