The Riksbank's Business Survey
The Riksbank regularly interviews the largest companies in industry, construction, trade and parts of the service sectors. The results of the interviews are reported in the Riksbank’s Business Survey. The main purpose of the Riksbank’s Business Surveys is to obtain in-depth information on how companies view the current economic situation and how they intend to act on the basis this. This information therefore supplements the other material used by the Riksbank as a basis for monetary policy decisions.
The interviews are carried out by experienced economists at the Riksbank. The company sample, as well as the questions asked in the interviews, is adjusted to the issues that are important to monetary policy at that particular time.
- 16/03/2023 Riksbank's Business Survey February 2023 - Price increases continuing, but discounts increasingly common
- 02/11/2022 The Riksbank’s Business Survey Sep 2022 - Costs accelerating, economy slowing down
- 14/06/2022 The Riksbank’s Business Survey May 2022 Everyone is talking about the problems, no one about how well things are going
- 10/03/2022 The Riksbank’s Business Survey Feb 2022 I've never before experienced customers accepting price increases so easily
- 22/10/2021 The Riksbank’s Business Survey Sep 2021 “As soon as you find one component, you realise you’re missing another”
- 08/06/2021 The Riksbank’s Business Survey May 2021, “Demand is not the problem – the troubles are on the supply side”
- 18/03/2021 The Riksbank’s Business Survey February 2021, Vaccine optimism raises expectations
- 22/10/2020 The Riksbank's Business Survey, Towards the new normal
- 25/05/2020 The Riksbank’s Business Survey, The whole of society is on hold, Companies struggling in the wake of the pandemic
- 27/03/2020 The Riksbank’s Business Survey, In the wake of the coronavirus pandemic Everything has changed in two weeks
Thanks for your feedback!
Your comment could not be sent, please try again later
Questions? Visit our FAQ on kundo.se (opens i new window).