Working Paper Series
The Working Paper Series presents research reports on matters in the sphere of activities of the Riksbank that are considered to be of interest to a wider public. The papers are to be regarded as reports on ongoing studies and the authors will be pleased to receive comments.
The views expressed in Working Papers are the responsibility of the authors and should not be interpreted as reflecting the views of the Executive Board of Sveriges Riksbank in the matters concerned.
Occasional Paper Series was published until 2013.
- 20/03/2020 No. 388 TFP news, stock market booms and the business cycle Revisiting the evidence with VEC models
- 19/03/2020 No. 294 A Wake-Up Call Theory of Contagion
- 13/03/2020 No. 387 Drivers of consumer prices and exchange rates in small open economies
- 30/01/2020 No. 386 FAQ: How do I extract the output gap?
- 30/01/2020 No. 385 Unemployment Fluctuations and Nominal GDP Targeting
- 30/01/2020 No. 384 Big Broad Banks: How Does Cross-Selling Affect Lending?
- 10/01/2020 Technical Appendix For Online Publication No. 238 “Involuntary Unemployment and the Business Cycle” (Revised December 2019)
- 10/01/2020 No. 238 Involuntary Unemployment and the Business Cycle (Revised December 2019)
- 07/01/2020 No. 383 Heterogeneity in Households’ Expectations of Housing Prices – Evidence from Micro Data