Working Paper Series
The Working Paper Series presents research reports on matters in the sphere of activities of the Riksbank that are considered to be of interest to a wider public. The papers are to be regarded as reports on ongoing studies and the authors will be pleased to receive comments.
The views expressed in Working Papers are the responsibility of the authors and should not be interpreted as reflecting the views of the Executive Board of Sveriges Riksbank in the matters concerned.
Occasional Paper Series was published until 2013.
- 01/11/2023 No. 428 Fed QE and bank lending behaviour: a heterogeneity analysis of asset purchases
- 24/08/2023 No. 399 Modeling extreme events time varying extreme tail shape (Updated June 2023)
- 21/08/2023 No. 427 Cash for Transactions or Store-of-Value? A comparative study on Sweden and peer countries
- 10/08/2023 No. 424 Private Bank Money vs Central Bank Money A Historical Lesson for CBDC Introduction (updated July 2023)
- 05/07/2023 No. 426 Price Pass-Through Along the Supply Chain: Evidence from PPI and CPI Microdata
- 21/06/2023 No. 425 Do Credit Lines Provide Reliable Liquidity Insurance? Evidence from Commercial-Paper Backup Lines
- 16/05/2023 No. 423 Stablecoins: Adoption and Fragility
- 09/05/2023 No. 420 Greenflation? (updated May 2023)
- 14/03/2023 No. 422 Dynamic Credit Constraints: Theory and Evidence from Credit Lines
- 24/02/2023 No. 421 Effects of foreign and domestic central bank government bond purchases in a small open economy DSGE model: Evidence from Sweden before and during the coronavirus pandemic