Working Paper Series
The Working Paper Series presents research reports on matters in the sphere of activities of the Riksbank that are considered to be of interest to a wider public. The papers are to be regarded as reports on ongoing studies and the authors will be pleased to receive comments.
The views expressed in Working Papers are the responsibility of the authors and should not be interpreted as reflecting the views of the Executive Board of Sveriges Riksbank in the matters concerned.
Occasional Paper Series was published until 2013.
- 18/08/2020 No. 393 Withering Cash: Is Sweden ahead of the curve or just special?
- 13/07/2020 No. 392 The interaction between macroprudential and monetary policies: The cases of Norway and Sweden
- 03/07/2020 No. 391 Appendix - Technical Appendix to MAJA: A two-region DSGE model for Sweden and its main trading partners
- 03/07/2020 No. 391 Appendix - Data and Estimation Appendix to MAJA: A two-region DSGE model for Sweden and its main trading partners
- 03/07/2020 No. 391 MAJA: A two-region DSGE model for Sweden and its main trading partners
- 17/06/2020 No. 390 The Role of Money in Monetary Policy at the Lower Bound
- 06/04/2020 No. 335 Quantitative easing and the price-liquidity trade-off (Revised April 2020)
- 20/03/2020 No. 388 TFP news, stock market booms and the business cycle Revisiting the evidence with VEC models
- 19/03/2020 No. 294 A Wake-Up Call Theory of Contagion
- 13/03/2020 No. 387 Drivers of consumer prices and exchange rates in small open economies