Working Paper Series
The Working Paper Series presents research reports on matters in the sphere of activities of the Riksbank that are considered to be of interest to a wider public. The papers are to be regarded as reports on ongoing studies and the authors will be pleased to receive comments.
The views expressed in Working Papers are the responsibility of the authors and should not be interpreted as reflecting the views of the Executive Board of Sveriges Riksbank in the matters concerned.
Occasional Paper Series was published until 2013.
- 01/02/2021 No. 401 Narrative Fragmentation and the Business Cycle
- 26/01/2021 No. 353 Learning on the Job and the Cost of Business Cycles (Updated January 2021)
- 22/01/2021 No. 389 The costs of macroprudential deleveraging in a liquidity trap (Updated January 2021)
- 11/01/2021 No. 312 Optimal Bank Leverage and Recapitalization in Crowded Markets (Updated December 2020)
- 21/12/2020 No. 400 The Effects of Government Spending in the Eurozone
- 07/12/2020 No. 399 Modeling extreme events: time-varying extreme tail shape
- 27/10/2020 No. 396 Monetary Policy Surprises, Central Bank Information Shocks, and Economic Activity in a Small Open Economy
- 12/10/2020 No. 395 Macro Uncertainty and Unemployment Risk
- 15/09/2020 No. 394 Labor shortages and wage growth
- 28/08/2020 No. 326 Endogenous Separations, Wage Rigidities and Unemployment Volatility (updated August 2020)