Working Paper Series
The Working Paper Series presents research reports on matters in the sphere of activities of the Riksbank that are considered to be of interest to a wider public. The papers are to be regarded as reports on ongoing studies and the authors will be pleased to receive comments.
The views expressed in Working Papers are the responsibility of the authors and should not be interpreted as reflecting the views of the Executive Board of Sveriges Riksbank in the matters concerned.
Occasional Paper Series was published until 2013.
- 28/11/2022 No. 418 The Political Costs of Austerity
- 19/10/2022 No. 405 Dynamic Macroeconomic Implications of Immigration (updated October 2022)
- 19/10/2022 No. 417 Central Bank Mandates and Monetary Policy Stances through the Lens of Federal Reserve Speeches
- 29/09/2022 No. 416 The Curious Incidence of Monetary Policy Across the Income Distribution
- 10/08/2022 No. 415 Electoral Cycles in Macroeconomic Forecasts
- 16/05/2022 No. 414 DISPERSION OVER THE BUSINESS CYCLE: PASSTHROUGH, PRODUCTIVITY, AND DEMAND
- 16/05/2022 No. 413 Trading volume and liquidity provision in cryptocurreny markets
- 08/03/2022 No. 412 Inflation Targeting or Fiscal Activism?
- 01/03/2022 No. 411 Pension Reform and Wealth Inequality: Evidence from Denmark
- 28/02/2022 No. 410 Seemingly Irresponsible but Welfare Improving Fiscal Policy at the Lower Bound