Conditions and instructions
This page contains links to documents with terms and instructions that regulate the legal relationship between the Riksbank and the Riksbank's counterparties (RIX Participants, Monetary Policy Counterparties, Counterparties in Foreign Exchange (FX) Transactions and Counterparties with Access to Special Facilities for Central Counterparties).
"Terms and Conditions for RIX and Monetary Policy Instruments" (Terms and Conditions) contain contractual terms that apply to RIX Participants, Monetary Policy Counterparties and Counterparties in FX Transactions. They consist of a Master Document and four annexes.
- Annex H0 - List of Contents
- Annex H1 - Definitions
- Annex H2 - Accession Agreement
- Annex H4 - Collateral Instructions (Read more about collateral under Collateral for credit from the Riksbank)
The Master document and the annexes H0, H1, and H2 are published jointly in the document “Terms and Conditions for RIX and Monetary Policy Instruments”
The Terms and Conditions also contain references to different types of instructions and terms:
- RIX-RTGS Instructions (Instructions and other related documents are found under ”Instructions and system documentation RIX-RTGS”
- RIX-INST Instructions (Instructions and other related documents are found under ”Instructions and system documentation RIX-INST”)
- Monetary Policy Instruments Instructions
- Counterparty Application Instructions
- RIX Account Terms