The Riksbank's Business Survey
The Riksbank regularly interviews the largest companies in industry, construction, trade and parts of the service sectors. The results of the interviews are reported in the Riksbank’s Business Survey. The main purpose of the Riksbank’s Business Surveys is to obtain in-depth information on how companies view the current economic situation and how they intend to act on the basis this. This information therefore supplements the other material used by the Riksbank as a basis for monetary policy decisions.
The interviews are carried out by experienced economists at the Riksbank. The company sample, as well as the questions asked in the interviews, is adjusted to the issues that are important to monetary policy at that particular time.
- 18/06/2019 The Riksbank’s Business Survey May 2019, Economic upswing gradually slowing down but trade conflicts are a source of concern
- 26/03/2019 The Riksbanks business survey surprising that economic activity is holding up so well
- 05/12/2018 The Riksbank’s Business Survey Economic boom with signs of a slowdown
- 13/06/2018 The Riksbank’s Business Survey The economic upswing is continuing
- 23/03/2018 The Riksbank’s Business Survey: The economic boom continues
- 06/12/2017 The Riksbank's business survey, November 2017
- 14/06/2017 The Riksbank's business survey, May 2017
- 24/03/2017 The Riksbank's business survey, February 2017