The decision in brief
The policy rate is left unchanged at 4 per cent. It is likely that it will be cut earlier than was indicated in November.
Inflation has continued to fall, but there is a risk of setbacks.
The slowdown in the Swedish economy is continuing and the labour market is weakening.
Applies from 7 February 2024
- Press release: Policy rate unchanged at 4 per cent
- Monetary policy update February 2024
- Numerical data, Monetary Policy Update February 2024
- Monetary policy decision February 2024, Policy rate decision and government bond sales
- Slides from the press conference 1 February 2024
- Minutes of the Monetary Policy Meeting held on 31 January 2024
- Voting by the Executive Board on interest rate decisions