Working Paper Series
The Working Paper Series presents research reports on matters in the sphere of activities of the Riksbank that are considered to be of interest to a wider public. The papers are to be regarded as reports on ongoing studies and the authors will be pleased to receive comments.
The views expressed in Working Papers are the responsibility of the authors and should not be interpreted as reflecting the views of the Executive Board of Sveriges Riksbank in the matters concerned.
Occasional Paper Series was published until 2013.
- 12/05/2016 No. 320 Curbing Shocks to Corporate Liquidity: The Role of Trade Credit
- 22/04/2016 No. 319 Monetary Normalizations and Consumer Credit Evidence from Fed Liftoff and Online Lending
- 23/03/2016 No. 318 Real-Time Forecasting for Monetary Policy Analysis: The Case of Sveriges Riksbank
- 03/03/2016 No. 317 Subprime Borrowers, Securitization and the Transmission of Business Cycles
- 26/01/2016 No. 315 Trade Credit: Contract-Level Evidence Contradicts Current Theories